Dr. Sanders received his Associate of Science degree in Veterinary Technology in 1986. He then received his Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science from The University of Maryland in 1990 and his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine from Tuskegee University in 1996. He also belongs to the Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine, ractice
hi Zeta. Dr. Sanders started working at Bayshore in 1996 and has been an owner since 2001. He is also accredited through the U.S. Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.
- Pinellas County Veterinary Society (PCVMS)
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association (FVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- Association of Sugar Glider Veterinarian (ASGV)